Friday, March 21, 2014

I Love Nail Polish - Dreaming In Violet Review!!


Prepare yourselves... Swatch spam is coming.

But, seriously, welcome back, everybody! And to all of my new followers, I am so happy to have you here! I've been a busy bee this week (what's new) with school and the usual mommy stuff. I've also been a sad panda because yesterday was the first day of spring and it was freezing cold on this godforsaken state. But, this beautiful spring colored polish was just what I needed! I am so incredibly excited about this review because I have been swooning over this polish all day! It's so freaking prettyyyy!!!! 

Tonight we have a review for Dreaming In Violet by I Love Nail Polish, which is part of their insanely gorgeous spring line. I'm not kidding. Every single polish in the spring collection is to die for, and I'm currently in the process of procuring them all, so I'm sure you will all be seeing them reviewed here at some point.

I Love Nail Polish is a nail lacquer boutique located in Las Vegas, Nevada. I Love Nail Polish has a large selection of gorgeous nail polishes- everything from glitter to multichrome to holos. ILNP also has great customer service and super fast shipping! And the fact that the polishes arrive all cutely packaged in customized packages is a nice plus. 

Dreaming In Violet is described as being "a tribute to Pantone's 2014 Color of The Year: Radiant Orchid." I have no idea why they decided to call it Violet, because it is most definitely a really pretty orchid color, but it's gorgeous nonetheless, and I love love love it! It might be my favorite polish out of my entire collection (which is getting up there in size, mind you). Dreaming In Violet is a breathtaking orchid holo that is a must-have for spring this year! I mean, who doesn't love orchid?!

(Look how pretty! Eep!)

For this manicure I applied my ONS Space Shiver basecoat, after which I applied two thin coats of Dreaming In Violet to achieve full opacity. I finished by applying one thick coat of HK Girl topcoat, and this was my result. Gah! This is the most perfectly pretty polish I've ever seen! 


The formula that I Love Nail Polish uses is positively fantastic, and I adore their consistency. I currently own five polishes from ILNP and the formula for each one is very close to being the same. The formula is that perfect not-too-thick-but-not-too-thin formula that I love so much, and it applies sooo smooth. I Love Nail Polish's also includes a rubberized grip on the brush handles, which is very convenient and helps a lot with application precision. The brush itself works like a charm and is one of the better nail polish brushes that I've used, and I'm sure we can all appreciate that the smell isn't too overpowering! 


I would easily rate Dreaming In Violet a 10 out of 10 (if not more, because I am clearly obsessed)! In fact, I think you all need to try this polish! 


The picture below shows the holographic effect of Dreaming In Violet.

If you would like to check out I Love Nail Polish you can do so by clicking here.
If you want to stay updated on all things I Love Nail Polish, you can follow them on Facebook by clicking here.


Here's your daily dose of Dexter! He's so stinkin' cute!


And that's all for this evening, folks! Thank you for stopping by, and if you like what you see, you can follow me on my other social media outlets! I'll have more fun polish stuff for you soon!
-Alexandria





No comments:

Post a Comment