Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pretty Bitch Polish- Cold As Ice Review!! **Warning! Do not read this post if you are offended by profanity!**


Good evening, ladies and (possibly) gentlemen! I'm so freaking excited to present a review that is very special to me! Tonight's review is for Cold As Ice by Pretty Bitch Polish! Cold As Ice is a limited edition from Pretty Bitch's Bitchy Zodiac. It is the limited edition polish for February, and the reason I'm so excited about it is because February is my birth month, which essentially makes this my super special birthday polish! I even bought it for myself as a birthday present! 


Pretty Bitch Polish is another fabulous indie brand. All polishes are hand-mixed right here in the U.S., and these polishes got game. Seriously. The majority of these polishes have very risqué names like Whoregasm, Nipple Clamps, Cock & Balls; only to name a few. If you're like me, and your mind is most always in the gutter, these nail polishes are definitely must-haves. Pretty Bitch Polishes are 5-free (which means they've left out pretty much all of the really nasty chemicals) and as their Facebook states- they are not for the faint of heart! These polishes are chalk full of attitude and beauty, and I adore them. 


Cold As Ice is ( I know, I love to repeat myself, a lot) the limited edition polish for February from The Bitchy Zodiac! It is a scattered holo in a gorgeous amethyst hue. Another reason why I adore this polish- amethyst is my birth stone. It has teeny, tiny silver microflakies, that give it a "frosted" effect. This nail Polish is completely breathtaking in every way, and I was beyond impressed with the formula.


For the Cold As Ice manicure, I used my usual ONS Space Shiver basecoat. I then applied two very thin coats of Cold As Ice. I used two coats, even though only one coat was really necessary. That's right, ladies. Full opacity can be achieved in as little as one coat with this nail polish! That's how you know you've got a quality nail Polish; when you get amazing coverage with only one coat, and Cold As Ice did just that. Finally, I applied my ONS Sonic Boom top coat. Ta-da! Another fabulous manicure for the records! 


Guys, I could seriously go on about how awesome Cold As Ice is all night, but for the sake of your sanity, I will try and refrain. This nail Polish makes the sun shine and the birds sing. It makes rainbows appear out of thin air. But really, although Cold As Ice is a limited edition, and will not be making a comeback (sorry, but no, you can't have mine), Pretty Bitch offers many more nail polishes that are equally amazing, with equally awesome names! Oh, and while we're on the subject of names, Pretty Bitch couldn't have possibly picked a better name for the February LE. Aquarius' tend to be very detached, and I'll be honest, I have quite the death-stare. 


You can purchase other Pretty Bitches by clicking here. I know that Pretty Bitch just released a new collection of cremes called 7 Things You Can't Say On Television, which is inspired by a stand-up segment by George Carlin. These cremes are the seven hues of the rainbow, and their names are Shit, Piss, Fuck, C*nt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, and last, but certainly not least, Tits. Yeah... I have to have every single nail polish that Pretty Bitch ever produces. I just have to. Who doesn't love raunchily named nail polishes?!

Here's a picture of the sweetest chi puppy in the world, Dexter, with his very handsome collar. Such a studmuffin. ;)



That's all for now, folks! Coming up next week on Pop Polish Passion we'll have some nail art (finally)! I just got the coolest nail stamping plates ever today, and I'm dying to do something fun with them! We'll also have a buttload of reviews, as per the norm. Thank you so much for stopping by, and reading the ramblings of a person with questionable sanity! 

And, if you take a look below, you can see a picture of my new, very pretty, unicorn-like hair! I change my hair every two months or so, and this is my favorite so far. That's really saying something, because I have had a ton of different hair styles. Mad props to my stylist!


-Alexandria

1 comment: